Wednesday, May 5, 2010

APOCALYPSE NOW

The war clouds are forming
The heathen are raging
The stage is preparing
The drama unfolding.

The end time revealing
God's Word is fulfilling
The spotlight is showing
The prophet's clear warning.

The Nations are gathering
And Israel is trembling
Invasion is threatening
To rob them His blessing.

Beware while reflecting
That God is rejecting
His promise replacing
The Church now possessing.

An oath that is binding
When by Himself swearing
Cannot by rebelling
Be broken for sinning.

The hour is coming
At Jesus' returning
When Israel repenting
His purpose fulfilling.
--B. Pent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

papa that was beutiful I cannot Iam so busy i can,t get on the Internet
verey often but I like it when i get
to get on the computer becuse then I
could get on my email I just get your
blog from older emails that you wrote
to me I love you so much WHEN ARE YOU
COMING UP TO ARE HOUSE it is beutiful
up here when night time comes and the sun is going down it leaves a glowing
light behind in the backround behind a
dirt hill it is beutiful papa you would want to bring evreybody that
you know up here are cousins Aunts
& uncles it would make you want to
stay here a month. I love you papa
Annalise L. S. S.