Friday, October 30, 2009

I LOVE BLUE

I love blue and I love you
I bet you cannot guess just who?
The sky is blue, the ocean too
And thoughts of love are always true.

So why does blue affect me so
When other colors shine and glow
Is there some charm I fail to know?
Or is a rainbow just for show.

I know that some like red or green
And thoughts of love for them is seen
But they don't know the secret part
The color blue stirs in my heart.

So now, I guess, you want to know
Just why this color charms me so
The secret is a mystery plan
I hope someday you'll understand.
--B. Pent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT POEM IS CUTE I LOVE YOU AND
MISS YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANNIE

K.R. Pent said...

Yep! That's my dad! We come from a line of crazies. ;-)

Love you!