Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ARE YOU LISTENING?

I knocked at your door this morning
"Could We meet together in prayer?"
I knew that the pressures you're facing
Needed the touch of My care.

I stood there waiting beside you
Longing to meet all your needs
Knowing the storm clouds you're facing
Would trouble you on the rough seas.

The cares of the day pressed harder
The urgent demanded you're time
While quietly I tried to whisper
"The peace that you're needing is Mine."

So now that your day is soon over
Exhausted by strain and despair
I would like once again to ask you.
"Can We meet together in prayer?"
--B. Pent

5 comments:

Lynnae said...

That was beautiful Papa...As allways. You have such talent!!! God has really gifted you.
Love,
Lynnae

K.R. Pent said...

We're on the same theme, Dad. :-)

B. A. Young said...

Dr. Pent,
you have quite a poetic blog. Thank you and Ginny for the card; I am still in the recovery mode...better every day, should know more in Nov.
Give everyone my Best Regards, and perhaps we will see you soon.
Love,
Ben

Charae Spafford said...

That was truly beautiful, Papa! It is a very needful reminder. It is so easy to sacrifice Mary's position at Jesus feet to Martha's busy schedule. I love you!!!

Tessa D. Silvas said...

Hello Mr. Pent!

Hmmm....you can't see the video? (No, it wasn't a picture, rather a video. But that's OK....:))

Is there a "play" sign in the middle?

I'm doing well, thank you! How about you??

In Him, ~Buttons