Wednesday, May 31, 2017

JESUS IS CALLING

I knocked at your door this morning
"Could We meet together in prayer?"
I knew the pressures you're facing
Were needing the touch of My care.
 
I stood there waiting beside you
But you were too busy to ask
Thinking the choice you were making
Was the easiest part of the task.
 
Decisions resulted in conflict
Confusion filled most of your day
While quietly I tried to whisper:
“My peace would have guided your way!”
 
So now that your day is soon over
Disrupted by strain and despair
I would like once again to ask you:
"Could we meet together in prayer?”
B. Pent

1 comment:

Cosette V. Spafford said...

Thank you, Papa! I think prayer is one of the hardest things for a Christian to do, yet one of the most necessary things to do. It's great to be reminded of the tender, loving, and caring God we have on the other end, listening to our feeble, sometimes even faithless cries. And he cares much more than we can imagine.