Thursday, February 2, 2017

THE COLOR OF LOVE

I Look for a picture that life can express
The feelings of rapture and sweet tenderness
Of Beautiful flowers so vibrant in Spring
 Is love the real color of these tender things?

The sun turns to yellow against the blue sky
The grass looks so green where the sheep daily lie
Have a boy and a girl holding hands in the park
Found the color of love in the depth of their heart?

The way of a man with a maid Proverb's states
Is hidden in mystery where a couple partakes
When nuptial vows have been pledged before God
Does that color-love flow through life on earth's sod?  

I see Calvary's Hill on a blood-splattered Cross
Where forgiveness is granted in place of my loss
When I feel His compassion and fullness of grace
I find the bright color of love in His face.
--B. Pent

No comments: