Wednesday, June 24, 2015

YOU AND YOU ALONE

                        (A Wedding Song)
How wonderful that God chose you for me
It was no accident that day we met
So when I read the message in your eyes
It caught my heart a little by surprise.

Soon Providence began to form a plan
And in my dreams I saw you walk my way
The beauty of your life became the spark
A marriage made in heaven from the start.

I've come to know and love you more each day
They'll never be another one like you
I want to spend my life with you alone
You are the gift that makes our love a home.

So here I stand to pledge my troth to you
This covenant of grace til death us part
We'll take a lifetime walk through this short life
In joyful praise, as husband and as wife.

REFRAIN
You and you alone I choose
For the rest of my life
You and you alone I need
For the rest of my life
To you my love, this vow I make
For the rest of my life.
Lyrics:Ben Pent; Music:Josee Weigand

1 comment:

K.R. Pent said...

Can't wait to hear it set to music. :)