Friday, June 19, 2015

MY LOVE,BEST LOVE

                  (A wedding Song)
The first time I saw you I'll never forget
Our eyes sent a message that lovers had met
The warmth of your smile that greeted my heart
Meant love from that moment would never depart.

The time spent together has helped us to grow
The blending of spirits has lead us to know
This love demonstrated the truth of our word
Now promises given, God's mightiest sword.

REFRAIN
My love, best love, I pledge to you today
Forever through this life with you I'll stay
You are the priceless gift I now embrace
For blessing us with His amazing grace
My love, best love, I pledge to you today.
B. Pent

2 comments:

K.R. Pent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K.R. Pent said...

Was this written for your anniversary, Dad? I can't wait to hear it with the music! :)