Monday, October 20, 2014

IN HIS PRESENCE

Holy Father, in your Presence
Where all pretense flees from sight
Free the guilt of sin that binds me
Bathe me in Shekinah Light.

Holy Jesus torn asunder
For my sin Your blood atone
Let the crimson Fountain wash me
Offering praise to You alone.

Holy Spirit fill this vessel
Let pure worship flood each part
So in joyful, glad surrender
All true praise flows from my heart.

Holy is the ground I stand on
Sweetest praise I offer now
Lifting heart-filled adoration
Jesus Lord before You bow.
B. Pent


3 comments:

Cosette V. Spafford said...

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up to date lately. I have not really done much on email or blogs in such a long time.
That was a lovely poem, Papa. You did such a great job. Thank you so much for sharing.

K.R. Pent said...

I like this one, Dad! Great prayer!

Charae Spafford said...

Beautiful, Papa!