Saturday, August 5, 2017

ONE GRAND REUNION!

I pass by the graveyard
My loved ones lie there
As memories fall round me
Emotions I share.

The laughter of children
At mealtime and play
The stories at bedtime
Then mommy would pray.

But youth and adulthood
So quickly pass by
With pain and life's pleasure
Then death bids me cry.

But hope floods my darkness
From gloom and despair
The "tent" where they lived in
Is empty and bare!

The Day is approaching
We'll meet in the air!
The Rapture will take us
To meet with them there.

My soul fills with wonder
As joy floods my heart
With Jesus my Savior
We're not far apart!
B. Pent

1 comment:

Cosette V. Spafford said...

Again, beautiful, Papa! Makes me long for the end..when death will no longer part loved ones. All of God's children will live together in unity forever! Thank you for posting :)